William & Mary Game Notes:
- The Tribe have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 24 or more free throws made.
- The Tribe set season highs for assists (22), field goal percentage (60.9), three-point percentage (57.1), and total points (92).
- The last time W&M had a field goal percentage of 60.9 percent or higher was Jan 27, 2007 against Georgia State.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--W&M has a 5.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Marcus Thornton and Brandon Britt) accounted for 51.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Kyle Gaillard and Matt Rum) accounted for 45.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Marcus Thornton has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 24 games this season.
- Kyle Gaillard has led the team in rebounding in six out of 24 games this season.
- Kyle Gaillard has four straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Marcus Thornton's career.
- Marcus Thornton has 24 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Brandon Britt's career.
- Brandon Britt has four straight double-digit point games.
- Brandon Britt had career highs with a 80 percent field goal percentage and six assists.
- Tim Rusthoven has nine straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Tim Rusthoven.
North Carolina-Wilmington Game Notes:
- Chris Dixon recorded a team season high in assists with six and field goals attempted with 17.
- The top two scorers (Keith Rendleman and Chris Dixon) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Keith Rendleman accounted for 40.6 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Keith Rendleman has led the team in scoring 16 times and in rebounding 18 times in 25 games this season.
- This marks the 17th 20-point game of Keith Rendleman's career.
- Keith Rendleman has 16 straight double-digit point games.
- Keith Rendleman has grabbed double-digit rebounds in three straight games.
- Keith Rendleman recorded a double-double. It was his 15th this season and 37th of his career.
- Keith Rendleman set a career high with eight offensive rebounds.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Shane Reybold.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014